Youth of the Year
Youth of the Year celebrates the extraordinary achievements of our Club teens. Candidates embody the Youth of the Year values of leadership, service, academic excellence, and healthy lifestyle. Six area youth competed with an application, interview with our Youth of the Year judges, and formal speech.
Local Clubs recognize members ages 14 to 18 as Youth of the Month Winners and select a Youth of the Year, who then participates in state competitions. Winners of state and then regional Youth of the Year competitions advance to the National Youth of the Year competition. The National Youth of the Year represents all Boys & Girls Club youth.
Congratulations to our 2018-19 Youth of the Year
Travis Thor, Renaissance School for the Arts at Appleton West High School, Senior
Congratulations to this 2018-19 Candidates
- Miles Beach, Menasha High School, Junior
- Corey Kuse, Appleton West High School, Junior
- Joseph Menifield, Appleton East High School, Sophmore
- Gakiya Rollins, Appleton West High School, Sophmore
- Jaylee Walker, Appleton West High School, Freshman